66th Annual Chamber Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Join fellow Sanford-Springvale Chamber members for our annual meeting which will take place virtually via Zoom on November 13, 2020, at 1:00 PM.
Our guest speaker will be Steve Buckley. You may know him from the Boston Herald, New England Sports Tonight, or National Sports Daily. Maybe you've seen his movie "I'll be Seeing You: An American Story of World War II", a documentary, for NECN. He received a New England Emmy for best sports feature in 1998, has been a frequent guest on SportsDesk on NESN, and is currently a senior writer for The Athletic. Steve has a passion for Sanford, in particular, Gowen Park.
66th Annual Meeting Program:
- 1:00pm Call Meeting to Order/Welcome
- 1:05pm Board of Directors Introduction by Rick Stanley
- 1:10pm Outgoing Chair Address by Kyle Landry
- 1:20pm Incoming Chair Address by Rebecca Lapierre
- 1:30pm Presentation of Awards by Rick Stanley
- 1:35pm Faith Ballenger Scholarship Awards by Rebecca Lapierre
- 1:40pm - 2:00pm Guest Speaker Steve Buckley, American Journalist
Zoom Meeting info Meeting ID: 970 3992 6997
- Zoom Meeting Information$0$00$0